- Create Your Own School Part II: here are our answers
- “I am only interested in a philosophy that elevates the quality of life. If it doesn’t do that, it’s an insult to the trees it was written on”
- The cure for boredom
The “I Have A Dream” Corner:
- A bear tries to break into Daniele’s kitchen. A gnome on a tiny saddle is probably riding him.
The “Storytelling Moment”:
The “Iz Moment”:
- Iz punching santa in the nose.
- I’m a bad parent, guilt induced bloodshed, knives as meditation teachers
- “I want no other Dada. I want you forever and ever… or… until you die…”
The “Ask Bolelli” Corner:
- Daniele’s problem with the military: lack of choice. The trouble of being the muscle to carry out someone else’s plan
- The trap of attachment: the paradox of love without attachment. Attachment breeds Fear and Fear destroys your life
- Is a half-assed Taoist still a Taoist?
- If you are surrounded by boring normality… what then?