- Please visit our sponsor’s website for computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code “daniele” at checkout for a discount.
- Check out the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM
- If you want to buy a drunken taoist t-shirt, email me at email@example.com and I’ll check to see if we have your size and color before you pay anything.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates: The code “daniele” gets you a discount on the food of the gods (chocolate!) www.coracaoconfections.com.
- Use the code “warrior” for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- And if you need audiobooks, check www.audibletrial.com/thedrunkentaoist
- And if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It’s entitled “Create Your Own Religion” and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it’ll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- A lecture series about Taoism is in the works
- We are planning to have Dan Carlin on the show soon. If you have questions for Dan, please post them on the forum (see below)
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are from Italy? I was just in Paris!
- Forum: we launched the Drunken Taoist forum. Check it here, start conversations and be nice to each other! thedrunkentaoist.com/forum
The “Rant of the Day”:
- A historical narration about the development of Christian sexual ideology
- St. Paul: I hijacked Christianity and got away with it?
- Sluts as goddesses of mercy
The “I Have A Dream” Corner:
- St. Augustine and the power of guilt
- When your own penis turns into a mountain lion trying to kill you
The “Storytelling Moment”:
- The flaming thunderbolt of wisdom
The “Ask Bolelli” Corner:
- Taoism in a competitive context
- What if polytheism had won?
- Wicca, pagan and non denominational
The “Iz Moment”: