History on Fire Podcast is Out!

History on Fire Podcast is Out!

History on Fire, the podcast that I have been birthing for the last two years, is finally out. Episode 0 and Episode 1 are ready for you to download. I have put my heart, sweat, blood and soul into researching dozens of books, and preparing for this. Now that it’s finally out, I feel like a tiger out of the cage. A huge load is finally gone from my shoulders. I’m hoping this to be a turning point in my life–a game changer in the trajectory of my work. So, i’d be most thankful if you could please subscribe, tell your friends about it, leave reviews on iTunes and do all those things that help a podcast succeed. Anticipated thanks to everyone!

Here’s the podcast website: http://www.historyonfirepodcast.com/

Tags:

19 Responses to History on Fire Podcast is Out!

1. Eric Evans says: November 1, 2015 at 6:34 pm

2. Adrian Barker says: November 3, 2015 at 7:48 am

just a note to say…thanks Daniele, The new history podcast is outstanding, I’ve learned so much already, and I can do it whilst listening to your relaxing soothing funny accent. nothing but love being sent your way. all the best. keep it up! adex

3. Jesse says: November 14, 2015 at 8:53 pm

Daniele, I’m really enjoying the podcast so far. I found out about you through the Joe Rogan podcast that you participated in with Dan Carlin. Hardcore History has been my favorite podcast for a long time, and now that you have decided to bring your podcast to the table, it had been terrific. I’m glad to have more great listening, as we all know, it takes a lot of time for these great programs to be produced. I hope you keep your energy and commitment to this project. I can’t wait to hear more. Thank you for starting this great podcast!

4. Sharon Gillespie says: November 16, 2015 at 5:25 pm

I listened to the first two episodes!! I’ve commented on the podcast before as excellent but I didn’t mention that your accent at first was, dare I say, annoying. Yet, somehow as I continued to listen it added something to the podcast! You present possible alternatives to empty aspects of the Spartan wars, which is intriguing. Your podcast prompted me to check out other history podcasts but I have to say you have presented a more intriguing POV. I’m anxiously awaiting the third podcast! While waiting I’m listening to the first two AGAIN!

5. Dan says: November 17, 2015 at 1:47 pm

Heard about you on Joe Rogan. Great sense of humor and accent. Look forward to listening to your work

6. Steve says: March 13, 2016 at 10:43 pm

I just listened to the Iceman. Fascinating podcast. At the end you said not to worry, you wouldn’t do another one like it. I must disagree, I couldn’t stop listening. Great presentation. I’m hooked on History on Fire.

Thanks
    Steve

7. Alan Braham says: March 19, 2016 at 2:39 am

Absolutely great podcast I look forward to them you mentioned in the beginning about your accent and how to you it sounds like perfect English. After the first few it sounds like perfect English to me. Keep it up I tell everyone who listens to podcast to check it out!!!

8. Pat says: April 15, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Hi Dan,

Just a quick thank you for History On Fire. I can’t even imagine just how much work goes into researching and producing each podcast episode but I greatly appreciate all your efforts and I look forward to each new release.

I really hope that you are getting a ton of positive feedback and that HoF is living up to (and perhaps even beyond!) every hope and expectation you have for it and most of all, that it continues to be an enjoyable labour of love.

I am looking forward to many, many more episodes and I highly recommend HoF to anyone and everyone when discussing podcasts, education, and/or entertainment.

All the best sir,

-Pat

9. Steven Twery says: June 19, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Well Danieli, your efforts have paid off big. Just as we had the anti-pope, I classify you as the Anti-Carlin. You are smooth, relaxed and to to point. Even at your saddest moment in Crazy Bull 3 (the remark about the Brad Pit movie) was, Dan would have gone over the top instead of “under the fence” like you do. “That’s serial killer stuff” line of Dans is its antithesis.

Well, I hope you DO churn out more that expected episodes for your first year- I would like to see the show viable for a long time. Time to reconfigure my Amazon account. My wife’s is porting through Dans now and she does more shopping anyway.

Steven Twery, North Wales, PA (the part of the Philly outscurts bordering on Amish/Mennonite country)

10. Heather says: October 6, 2016 at 12:01 pm

Iam blown away by your podcast! I really can’t stop listening, iam binging on the whole show! Lol☺️ Thank you for all the work and research you put into each episode. My youngest child just started school so I am home alone all day and was feeling really down but your show ( especially The Iceman ) has seriously helped not feel so alone. Thank you 🙋🏻
    P.s. You really do speak perfect English!